Friday, January 15, 2010

Bridal Showers....

So here it is one day away from being the Brown family.I can honestly tell you I have never been so happy in my life. I have an amazing family in Lovelock that gave me a bridal shower. It as nice to have one last hurrah before I headed off to the big VA. I enjoyed all the gifts I recieved and all the wonderful recipes I cant wait to try. I especailly want to thank my Aunt Lori and Suzanne for throwing the shower making the pies and making really feel like part of the family. I want to thank all who were there and all wish they could have been. Fun as had by all.

This the blanket Aunt Nancy gave me it was way nice to see her.

This is my favorite picture of grandma mom and I

Not only was I lucky enough to have one Bridal Jason's family also gave me one where I received most of the things i needed to finish my Kitchen. However my favorite gift was the vacuum. It as at Jason's sisters new house she just bought and it was beautiful she has very beautiful new wood floor. Almost all the women in Jason's family were able to make that and it was really nice to see them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment