Monday, March 22, 2010

Everyone Deserves at Least one Old Person Car

Everyone deserves that beginner car Quinn had the red grocery carrier car probably the weirdest diesel car ever, Trixe had the olds mobile which to me smells like wet dog. So from now whenever I smell wet dog it makes me think of the gray olds mobile with the hairy purple steering wheel cover. Now I have a mercuary topaz whom we bought from an old man from Arkansas. So Because I recently just got a job. Jason and I needed to buy a new a car. So we searched craigslist long hard and this is what we found it cost us 1200 and it has last than 100,000 miles on it. Jason and his dad put it up and looked at it, there is one thing wrong with it, but we are hoping that it will still pass inspection. So here are some pictures of it. I have to stay I do like it cause it makes me feel like I am really living here now



To continue on with the tour of my home. Here is a few pictures outside Jason is planning on making it look all pretty this summer and then we have the living room. Bradley was over so it isnt exceptionally clean.



No comments:

Post a Comment