Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ammon has been Born and Blessed

Jason and I are doing amazingly well. Jason starts school on Monday and I am still going strong in my education. Work is going well for both Jason and I too. We actually both had to work last Saturday, My office was moving locations and he well just had to work. My commute has been severely shortened and I am quite grateful for that. I still have not figured out the whole parking thing yet.
Two Sundays ago Jason and I were able to travel down to See Ammon get his baby blessing. it was a beautiful blessing as well as we are able to spend time with Ammon's Mom and Dad (Paul and Nan). They are very good parents. We had a blast going down there and I took some pictures because a lot of the family and plus that way everyone can see how cute Ammon is.







This next picture I took because my Mom would have surely done the same thing. I mean if someone is matching my Mom always take the picture. Jason and his Dad had matching ties.

No comments:

Post a Comment