Saturday, January 22, 2011

Vacation...kind of

This last week Jason and I were able to fly down and see my parents, and get sealed for all time and eternity. It was a lot of fun to see my parents and get to spend time with them. I do wish that I could have spent more time with them and that all of my brothers and sister could have been there, but I will take what I can get and plus I beat my Dad in Wii Golf that makes everything worth it.



We were are all a little bored on the plane ride up but we found different ways to entertain ourselves

We all stayed the night in a hotel when we woke up my mom braided my hair and we ate some breakfast..delicious


After that we all went to the temple and what an amazing experience that was here are some pics from that, but man was it cold.









After the temple Jason's parents flew home and jason and I rode with my Parents to Wright Wyoming being sure to stop at custer's last stand

At my parents house we had a blast playing games and having fun, Jason and I even managed to get lost. My dad also gave us a tour or where he works and we were able to see some Buffalos.




We were also able to celebrate my birthday it was amazing, I cannot remember the last time I was able to celebrate my birthday with my mom. Also it was the best tasting cake in the history of cake.



Jason and I had a lot of fun, but because of the rodes we had to leave early and experience some Greyhound jason fell asleep in the station while we were waiting for our plane to take off.


I had a blast and I am glad I went to Wyoming and was able to spend time with my parents I can not wait tell they come up and visit me this next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment