Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Emily went to Church

Everything is going okay in our household since my mom left. Things are little more stressful, but Jason has been a ton of help. The Sunday my Mom left I decided that our little family was going to church. We dressed her in the outfit the her Grandma gave her she looked adorable. Also she was amazing all through church because she just slept.

Other than that Emily and I have been keeping busy we are going on walks and enjoying hanging out. In other exciting news I have to get my gall bladder taken out because of a polyp that has developed. I had two gall bladder attacks on sunday morning. Jason took me to the ER while Jason's dad watched Emily. He was our first babysitter too bad it was at 1:30 in the morning. We got home at 8Am sunday and it was snowing like crazy. So I gave Emily a bath when we got home and got her dressed for church. It was like the weather was perfect the dress says snow bunny. She was a little more rowdy during church and because Jason had not slept in 24 hours I was at church alone, but everyone was way helpful. I did not have to worry about her all through sacrament or when I was teaching my class. People in the church are so nice and they love babies.

Well we shall see how the rest of this week fares and when my surgery is. Sometimes life is crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment