Friday, July 22, 2011

Update




So I have been a slacker so I just wanted to give an update on our little family. Jason is working hard and doing really well at work, and getting the whole stay at home thing down when I work. He took Emily to the doctor for her 4 month appointment, turns out she is a tiny baby and is only in 11th percentile. So we have to go back in month to get her reweighed to make sure she is gaining weight. Emily is smiling and laughing and rolling around. She is starting to get a little fiesty however...BEWARE if you take away her toy you will get one angry baby. She is starting to eat solid food, she likes carrots, but hates squash, lets hope she does not take after her mom in the vegetable area. As for me I am good, nothing to exciting just doctors appointments work, and hanging out with Em. .
Playing with mom
Emily's first solid food.

No comments:

Post a Comment