Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Browns and Cavenders go to DC

Jason's friend Ben and his wife were visiting his parents in DC, so we decided to take the trip up there to see some of the sites up there. Emily and I have been there a few times, but Jason has been there since he was kid it was fun. My favorite part was the Botanical Garden. The whole time we were there we kept talking about how much my Aunt Lori would have loved being there.
Also we were able to see the constitution, declaration of independence, and other cool stuff. However Jason and I headed home once we got bored in the art museum, art was never our thing.
It was nice though we had our own person tour guide Ben' Mom has been living in DC and while her husband was at work she would go and see all the sites, so she could tell us about everything about each place we went. I hope you enjoy some of the pictures we took.


Abe's Hat




Some soldier dude...I forget

The Capital

Ben's wife Kate was obsessed with the well being of the ducks. 
The only interesting part of the Art Museum
Overall it was good time. we hope to see them again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment