Saturday, November 10, 2012

Kid update

My newborn Mr Maximus is getting bigger he has already grown 2 inches since he was born measuring in at 22 inches  (92.95 percentile) and he not quite at birth weight at 9 lbs and 9 ounces (75.84 percentile). Other than that he is developing normally.

Emily is adorable as ever and talking up a storm. She has started pulling her hair which is annoying, but I know she will grow out of it. She loves to dance and play cars. Her new favorite toy is helicopters and she points them out to me when we go on walks together. Overall she is getting bigger and healthier and stronger. She even tries to pick Max up sometimes and yells at me when I do not go to Max right away when he is crying. She also has a favorite parent which is Jason if he is home I am not seeing her at all, but jason loves how excited she gets when he comes home from work. So I guess  it is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment