Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Emily!

So Emily turned two last week. We however celebrated it on March 8, than had cake on March 11 which is her actual birthday. We went bowling with Mark and Kathy and their family and it was a blast. Afterwards we had dirt cups and hung out. It is amazing how much Emily has grown in one year she went from no hair to lots of hair, to no talking to sometimes I cannot get her to stop. She is so much fun to be around and I am glad she is my daughter.
Emily got a new Trike and loves it!

Riding with Max

Showing Dad how bowling is done

Max bored of bowling

mmmm Pizza

Emily looking for Pizza while Luke and Mark get ready to bowl

Don't Take my Pizza

Yep! That is a strike

On her Birthday BALLOONS

Wahoo!

Spoon and Cake

It is my party I can cry if I want too

at the bowling alley playing

tired of sleeping ready to read a good book

No comments:

Post a Comment