Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fun Week!

This week has been super busy for all of us. Jason this week had to go to a VDOT benefits fair. I have been busy at school. Emily is as cute as ever doing more and more things everyday. She is becoming moer and more helpful as well as independent. She tells us when she wants a nap, unfortunatley it is not always when I feel it should be so I put her in bed and she either screams and yells or plays. She also is getting so grown up in just he way she looks. However what Mom would find funny is her obsession with not her blanket, but with max's as her own. (who did that??). Sometimes I know for sure she is related to me purely because of her love of chocolate...she tells me she is done I offer her brownies or ice cream magically she is hungry again. One of the funny things she did this week was when her Jason and Max dropped something off at school for me, she went to my desk and sat down and pretended like she was working. I love her so much.
I Mommy....I Teacher
mmm brownies

Maxi is doing good he is a walking champ and his favorite thing in our house is the stairs, which woudl be fine if he knew how to go down. His new favorite toy is the rat or raccoon things of the old toys that have a vibrating ball or diapers you take either one of those from him it is WWIII. I love my little boy he is growing up so quickly.
get up!

Playing in the rain and Mud...I took his pants and squeezed out water after this
mmmmmmmm...I like hashbrowns and eggs
In other news Max gets to meet Grammy and Papa for this first time this week and I think he is very excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment