Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Catch up

I am a slacker so here we go. After New Years to celebrate that fact that no one was in the hospital we went to Great Wolf Lodge. We had a lot of fun, it was awesome to see how much Emily has grown. She went from wading pools, to climbing ropes and going down slides. Max even loved going down the slide. It was fun to watch the play together too. After the first day however they were pretty wiped so the second day not as much fun.

Grammy and Papa came with us, it was the first time they had to be around Max and Emily Screaming all through the night....Emily went as far as to spit on her bed to avoid sleeping on it. The ironic thing is the next morning she was mad when we put away her bed she was like my bed, Daddy's bed, Grammy Papa bed. Sometimes my girl be crazy!!
Other than that we are back at school, Jason started school again, Emily is in preschool again and Max is learning the parts of his body. I hate being back at work becasue I miss my kids, but I love it because I love teaching.
Our Tie Dye clothes we did the night before

Jason Frustrated because Max won't move

Helping put away the bed

Olaying some Tetris Jenga

Hanging out...at Great Wolf


After we got home...Jason asked Emily to bring him some string cheese, this is what she brought him

No comments:

Post a Comment