Saturday, May 24, 2014

Mother's Day!

My new philosphy with most things is better late then never. I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Saturday Emily and I took Jason's mom for a pedicure, we cooked her dinner and made her some lemon bars. It was delightful it was cute to watch emily get her nails painted by someone other than me.
Sunday was nice as well Jason let me sleep in, the kids him gave me a card and much needed cleaning supplies for this house, I was down to using a handbroom to sweep the floor, got to love a husband who buys you things you need. Overall it was a great day!

Grammy all excited!


Emily thinking maybe I can do this!

Emily thinking nope weird lady do not touch my feet!

I can do this now!

Drying our nails with Grammy!

Sunday Emily riding her bike

It was a long weekend, and she feel asleep reading her favorite book, of the week...Stranger

No comments:

Post a Comment