Sunday, December 7, 2014

It is beginning to look like Christmas

Why we were still not stressed out for time and energy we set up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. Emily had a blast hanging up all the ornaments she made the last few years. Although her favorite toy by far is our Nativity Scene (Little People). This year I feel like I am just as excited for Christmas as my kids are. I only have to buy for Jason and I am done. I got to say that is pretty good. I have decided I wanted to feel more of the Christmas spitrit year and so far I have done well. I attended the Ward Relief Society and it was amazing I had such a nice time and felt the spirit so strong it was just what I needed.
Putting Grandpa's present underneath our tree

Check out our awesome homemade decorations

Max's new Car holder

Look those beautiful presents wrapped....

No comments:

Post a Comment