Sunday, February 1, 2015

Update

A quick update, Emily has fifths disease not a big deal more annoying then anything. She is getting so big and is working so hard at Grammy School to learn all she can. She is starting to ask more and more questions about everything. Today we had a conversation about why pickles have seeds.
Emily got to meet Cinderella, and Rapunzel at an event we went to


Max is crazy as ever. He took a nap today and so did I. When we woke up we went into the living room he said he went poop. So I told him to lie down. Then he showed me his hands, they are covered in POOP! not wet poop, but dry poop, who knows what he was touching with is poopy hands. Needless we are now washing all of his bedding. Max is getting bigger all the time he still loves kitties and we cannot leave the house without at least one kitty and one car. He is becoming more particular on what he wears, and he is talking so much now and knows quite a few letters thanks to his sister. 


Overall my kids are amazing and I am glad I am there Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment