Saturday, September 3, 2016

King's Dominion

We finally made it to Kings Dominion it was a lot of fun. Holly took us and we spent all day there. Emily is becoming quite the daredevil she is enjoying roller coasters, and loves water slides. My favorite thing is when we went down one together she was laughing as hard as she can. It made me laugh. Max is getting more and more used to rides. My favorite is when he told Holly that he wasn't going to cry this time on the pumpkin coaster. I think it is funny how different they can be Emily loves the rides and Max likes the train and driving the cars. Max, Emily, Holly and I went on the log ride and got splashed it was a lot of fun. Calvin did not go on any rides and cried for part of it. The crazy part of the trip was how many crazies were there, and yelling at people. One man was yelling at some teenagers who then hid from him. Another person got mad on one of the rides too (people are funny) I am so grateful for Holly and all she has done for our family and we are sad that she is not going to be moving in with us, I miss having an other girl in the house. 
getting ready

Max thinking about crying


Hi!

I hate this ride, it makes me car sick, but Max likes it

This is fun for all ages

This is how Calvin felt

weee

No comments:

Post a Comment