Saturday, December 31, 2016

Aunt Sandra is in town

Aunt Sandra came to town and my kids were so grateful to see her it probably doesn't help that she spoils them rotten. Max truly has a special place in his heart for her he is always concerned for her well being and asks questions about her all the time. He still talks of Tom when we went and visited him before he passed away. We attended Tom's thing in Alexandria I enjoyed myself because one of the guys who spoke truly spoke of the Tom I remembered. I really do miss his long talks on the phone he always knew how to make you feel good. Aunt Sandra came over and hung out with my kids spoiled them with gifts  and took them to their first movie. Max did not get off Aunt Sandra's lap for the whole movie and pretty much any time they were together.
This was at Savannah's birthday he was attached to her the whole time

She came to spread some Christmas Cheer and they didn't want her to leave

No comments:

Post a Comment