Wednesday, January 25, 2017

So one of the best parts about being home all the time is seeing my kids grow up some of the not so fun ones are when they have learned how to torture each other. Emily recently has decided to torture her younger siblings in different ways moving away from Max whenever he is close, stating she knew that before him, or just not talking to him, it does bring lots of memories for me, but here are two more recent moments of sibling torture.
Emily got a fairy outfit from a birthday...look who she dressed as a fairy

Emily beat him to the bathroom so she got to get the toothpaste first (this is a  daily fight)
Overall my kids are awesome and fun, but I think it is important we remember the ridiculousness of something like fighting over toothpaste, or who pick out the forks. Another thing my two older ones fight about is Max hates being alone so Emily hurries through her breakfast some mornings and I can hear max screaming from my room. I  DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment