Friday, March 29, 2019

Emily Baptism

Between my lack of technology knowledge and laziness here it is my Emily is 8 and for baptized. We flew my mom out to be here. It worked out because it lined up with her spring break. We had so much fun the whole week before. However this was the high light. My mom helped make all the rice krispe treats and just make me not crazy. Lots of family and friends were there. We are grateful for all the support. When Emily got out of the water she turned and asked me. Did I do a good job? I think she will always remember this with all the love and hugs and even the cold water.
After the baptism
Proof mom was here
So excited to be baptized

Jason got to baptize her

Holly refused to be in the picture

Emily and one of her Great Grandmas

Mom and Emily

Looking good



No comments:

Post a Comment