Sunday, April 21, 2019

Rabbit Run

We for up early and walked over to thenpavillion and did the Rabbit Run. Emily and Max did the mile. I ran the 5I all the kids did the Easter egg hunt. We did this with one of our neighbor's and friends from church which makes it way more fun. Emily ran with Holly (who keeps her motivated)did great she took 8th in her age group and ran it in 8:33. Max did great too he ran with Jason and ran it in 9:22 he placed 5th in his age group.  I am so proud of both of them. My goal was under 30. I did it but barely ran 29:50. After that we came home recouped played some games and dyed Easter eggs.
Calvin was chilly

Ran like a champ

Finding eggs

Finding eggs

Max is running in the white shirt

Our mile finishers

Dying eggs

What are you doing

Max egg skills


Emily's turn

Emily finally got her American girl doll
My friend Melissa thanks for being my running buddy. Hopefully we can wall tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment