Sunday, May 16, 2010

MOTHER'S DAY

So I finally got around to posting about mother's day. Jason and I went over to his Mommy's house and a family dinner everyone part something,we had taco salad, mashed potatoes, Jason and I made lemon bars and we also many other deliciousness. It was nice to spend time with the family. Here are some pictures of our Mothers Day!!
Also as you can see Jason has a black eye, which is from him bouncing his face off of a sod cutter. I promise I did not beat him up.




I also wanted to tell my Mother that I love her and miss her dearly and that she will always be welcome in my home. I want her to know that I will never forget everything you have done for me growing up never missing a bball vball game, taking me to practices tournaments paying for camps, and gym memberships. I love you and I hope someday I can repay you for all you have done for me. I love these two pictures these are people I look up and admire and I hope to be as amazing as they are one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment