Saturday, May 22, 2010

WORK

I am pretty sure I said this all ready. I am working for Medi Home Health and Hospice as the intake assistant and last week my supervisor was out all week. It was way stressful and basically I was in charge of something I really did not know what I was doing. So at the end of this week my supervisor surprised me by bringing me a vase of flower and the biggest Reese's cup ever. It a 1/2 lb for each cup. Other than that everything is going good I have one more week of my class left and then I will be starting Chrisitan World View.
Jason is still doing amazing at work, he did have to work this Saturday, but we figure it will give him more of a chance for a bonus and me time to clean up the house and do some visiting teaching. Well here are the pics of my flowers and huge Reeses!





This last one is a picture of my Reeses compared to Jasons laptop.
Dont be jealous of where I work

No comments:

Post a Comment