Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas


Well Jason, Emily and I have been way Busy getting ready for Christmas on top of that I am working on some Practicum hours and enjoying every second. Emily is trying to figure out how to stand on her own and learned how lift things up recently, her new favorite thing is to lift my shirt and dig her nails into my stomach.

We have already set up our house for Christmas everything has been bought and now we are hoping to enjoy this season. I am trying to figure out what traditions to start with our family, but I am worried I am going to start a bad one. I am excited for Emily's first Christmas she already has the unwrapping presents down. She started with her Aunt Jenny's present and than decided to unwrap her own. However it is not the present she wants she just wants the paper, man does Emily love paper.

Jason is working hard as usual at Geico. He also just finished a bed for sister Michelle, and rocking motorcycle for his nephew. He has really found a new love for woodwork. So if you want something made just ask.

Yesterday Emily was playing with a blanket and was having a blast of course I always get the same face reaction, but I thought it was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment