Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Santa Clause

Well I am officially on Christmas break and loving it. Emily is also loving that I am far less stressed. She is also starting to get better about sleeping. So hopefully she will get to sleep through the whole night with out waking up. Other than that Emily has seen Santa Claus for the first time, and I made Jason and Emily stocking this year. They turned out okay. Other than that we are just waiting for Christmas I am like a little kid and cannot wait to open them. Also Emily is loving all the boxes the gift are coming in.

Jason is doing very well at work right now, we are just pushing through to the end of the year.
Waiting in line for Santa

Who are you?

playing with boxes

we are also enjoying the gift we were able to unwrap early for Aunt Lori. So here below is the picture of the stocking I made as well the gift from Aunt Lori in it are the cards are primary kids made for us.
I feel like I did a pretty good job

No comments:

Post a Comment