Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Emily is a Weirdo

So lately Emily has been more exploratory climbing things. She likes to climb up our stairs, but gets bored halfway through so tries to sit down. Needless to see we have to watch her now. Here is my favorite video of her now it is of her climbing into the stroller. I think it is hysterical. However shortly after this she fell and caught most of her but she bonked her head on the laundry basket. She was kind of mad.


Other than that Emily likes playing with the laundry basket and the strainer. So i just thought that these pictures were cute.


Jason's parents finally got their mission call they are headed to scotland/Ireland to work with the youth. Jason and I head out for our cruise April 20 we are headed to the Bahamas. I am so excited this will be my first real cruise. Plus April is Jenny's wedding, our neighbors wedding, and Jason parents are leaving for their mission on April 16. Needless to say April is going to be one busy month. I cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment