Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Update

As far as what is going on at our house. We are trying to get in shape so we can run against the Wests and not get our butts totally kicked. We are also preparing to go to Jenny's wedding and our cruise. I think it is crazy that we are getting to go on two vacations this year.

Emily on the other hand is becoming more and more adorable she has now taken her first step and walks back and forth between things, Other than walking back and forth between furniture she loves pushing things all around the house from her high chair to the laundry basket. If we are walking around church or outside I make her hold one of my hands and she gets along fine. She is also getting pretty stubborn as well, but I figure she is almost one years old so I guess it is okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment