Sunday, November 24, 2013

one Great Weekend

Yesterday was the best day I have had in weeks it was no commitments just spending time with family and it was well needed. We spent the day going to the park, the library and playing outside in the leaves. Overall it was just nice to be home and playing with my kids. Max had fun at the park for the first time we played hide and seek *sort of. Max loved the slides he kept trying to climb them so he could back down it faster, hisnext favorite thing was the stairs he spent a lot of time hanging out there. This was also the first time taht Emily did not spend an hour on the swings, but was actually playing she was running and hiding laughing and yelling at me because she felt I was to slow. Sometimes I wish everyday was like that!
We started off in the five harness swings

Hi Dad!

Why is it easier to go down than up?

First time going up the rock climb

Refused to walk accross the bridge had to slide on her butt

Riding the Dino

I felt left out

Running aroudn and chasing one another

The fort they built this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment