Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
We spent Thanksgiving at Lake Anna with jason's family. We had some Turkey and fixings, smores, cake ice cream and pie. We played some games and overall it was fun. I just wish my kids could sleep better if they are in the same room as us because waking up at 4:30 is just rough. Before we headed off to Lake Anna we ran in the Turkey trot which is one of Jason's families traditions I ran under 30 minutes which was super good and Jason ran under 35 minutes pushing both kids. It was cold, but my kids were tough and made it through a lot of the other kids did not make to the finish because it was too chilly for them.I enjoyed the time off and am not excited to leave my kids to go back to school, but it will be nice to get back in a routine. I guess you cannot have everything you want. Now it is time to Gear up for Christmas!
Warming up for the Turkey Trot

Watching the fire

Doing a jig in front of the fire

playing outside

Cousins playing together....Max with the bus

Home....Finally

No comments:

Post a Comment