Sunday, December 22, 2013

2 weejs

We have been busy the last couple of weeks we went and saw Santa twice. The first time neither child was to thrilled, the second time Emily got on his lap, but Max was not a fan. we had our Ward party last Saturday it was a Polar Express theme. Then we have been baking cookies, I have been working and Emily has been going to preschool. I am looking forward to my next few weeks off. Just to spend some time with family. Here are some awesomely adorable pictures of our last few weeks. Enjoy!!
Jason Got hurt when I made him power wash the house during the rain/snow...it was not my fault we got a letter fromt he hoa

preparing to make a break for it

Making a pretty bracelet together

Hanging out with food during the ward party

Some of us like the train....others did not



Books Before BEditime.l..getting ready to start

Playing her bells...while singing Jingle Bells

I have no idea what he is doing...but it makes me laugh

Listening to a story

Waiting to see Santa

So Excited and loving being up past bedtime

Telling Santa what she wants...

Emily thinking what is wrong with him....Max thinking what is wrong with my parents....Santa...I volunteered to do this tonight

Making Gingerbread Cookies

Looking Good

Boogie Boy...not letting him near the cookies

Ready to go to church

Loving our Christmas tree

No comments:

Post a Comment