Sunday, March 2, 2014

Getting Back

We have been super busy these last couple of weeks working on getting back into some sort of routine. Emily is making great strides in using the potty. She is peeing in the potty really well, we are just missing the poop part which I am hoping comes soon....real soon. Emily is really active imagination I watched her play in her room this afternoon she put all of her bears in a circle and fed them lunch. She yelled at them and told them what they were eating and if they did not want to eat they need to go time. she is obsessed with farmers. Max wore overall the other day and she went around telling everyone that he was a farmer, when she saw a bale of straw she looked at me farmer. She is still obsessed with Minnie and is obsessed with doing it herself. When ever she does something she yells I do it myself.
Jason is still going to school and working, and he is getting better and better at trying to balance all of that while still being home with the kids most of the time. It is truly amazing how he can balance all of that.
I am still teaching, and loving it. I have my bad days, my sad days, and my great days, but I would not give up this oppurtunity. I have learned so much about myself, my family, and how I can best raise my children.
Max is adorable he is a singing dancing, talking fool. He tells everyone to get it, and I did it, and wawa and bottle and so many more. However sometimes he tries to be too helpful. He often finds himself pulling a chair to the counter to help with the dishes except he just throws them on the ground, or now he empties our cupoboards and puts them in the sink to be washed. He hated his high chair so he is now in a booster which is nice, but weird to think we actually need to use four chairs.
Max and Emily still love Frozen, and I am a child of god. They love and hate each other, but most of the time they are hitting each other fighting over Dad. I love my kids and being at school sometimes makes me realize how lucky I am for all I have. Also makes me aware of all my parents did for me growing up.
Mad that I told we had to go in...because Max was cold *baby has a blankie so she is warm

Max eating his wheat he demanded that he use that spoon he even went and got it himself

Ladybug Girl to the rescue!!!

Cuddling Time

Max annoying me

There is dirt on my hand...what are you going to do about it?

Rain Sleet or Snow or 40 Below 

No comments:

Post a Comment