Monday, March 31, 2014

We Love our Rain

This last weekend was super rainy, to be honest I was a little sad. I look forward to the weekend and playing outside with my kids,  but with Rain the option was not really there. However, we did try to play outside and too be honest I regretted it a little bit.

Max and Emily are growing ups o much. Emily is pretty much potty trained, Max is talking and his personality is starting to come through more and more. His favorite person in the world however still is Dad. His Grammy is excited though because he is saying her name before any of the other grandkids started too. Max is very quirky he refuses to sit in a booster seat or a high chair or he will not eat as much food. He hates getting clothes on or off, but loves having his socks taken off. He talks about jammies, and clothes. He is so funny as to what words he picks up. The other day on the way home from somewhere Max started yelling PLEEEEEEEEAse and I had no idea why.

Emily is my rogue learner. She always pretends she does not something until she decides she wants you to know. We have a new toy that asks you to push the letter. Anyways I have been trying to teach Emily her letters FOREVER. Needless to say the machine asked where is the L. She pushes the L, later she walks pas it again and it asks for K, then she pushes the K. What is my child doing to me?

I am super excited to spend the summer with these guys. I love both of their crazy personalities. Emily and Max love books, playing outside, going on walk, animals, nature. One of my new favorite things that Max does is he sings in chruch. It is loud no words, but he wants to be apart and he demands he holds the book by himself. Emily and Max love playing with their babies they took turns sitting rocking and putting their baby to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment