Sunday, May 31, 2015

Camping and pedicures

We have had a fairly busy week. School is winding down, and Emily and Max are finally doing well at school. They enjoy going and it is fun to watch to see who their friends are now. It has been a trial teaching them how to have friends but not necessarily say and do everything that they do, but we are learning. This last weekend was a father and son camp out for Jason and Emily and I went to girl's night. 2 things I learned number 1 staying out past 8 is too hard for me cause holy cow I was basically asleep sitting there and number 2 Max loves camping. The thing that made me laugh is that Emily keeps wanting to get a pedicure done, sorry trix and jen I promised her in Florida we would.


grammy starting the pedicure

Emily is Giddy

scrubbing her feet...she was giggling

eating dinner...or in Em's case done with dinner


sleeping before they even got to the campsite

Whoa glow stick!

Riding the big wheel
Emily missed Max so much. When we called Jason she would always ask: "where is Max" then ask to to talk to him. I like that they are friends and want to spend time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment