Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mother's Day!

We had a great Mother's Day! We sent my mom a package of M&Ms and seeds and pot so she can have some green in her room. Then we made a popcorn bowl and dinner for Jason's Mom and just dinner for Jason's Grandma. It was nice I always enjoy spending time together. On the Friday before Mother's Day I went to Mother's day tea with Max and Emily it was so nice to spend time together. Needless to say Max ate all of her cookies and drank my juice his and another cup. So I didn't get to eat a whole lot, but ya know.
mmm cookies

yay for us!

Emily gave me Raisins, answered questions about me and then made a mug for me in primary. Max made a mug for me in nursery and a cool picture and poem.

Pretty Awesome 
I asked him to hold them up

That is right 4 pounds
However, Jason surprised me this year he made me the best mailbox ever. He took my dream of having a cool mailbox to the extreme by making me a pig mail box. 
Best Mailbox Ever

Overall it was a great mother's day and I felt so special. I hope that my Mom had a good Mother's Day and knew how much I loved her.

1 comment: