Friday, July 24, 2015

Jason is Gone!

Jason has spent this last week in Missouri and we have been kind of busy. Monday we went to the lake and swam. Tuesday we played out side in the rain and made jello jigglers, Emily spent the night at Grammys and got sick. I picked her up on Wednesday after we were at Sneads. She slept for most of the today. We had Eggs and Smoothie for dinner. Then Thursday we woke up and Em and I were both sick. I know Fun right! Max however was healthy and playing with cars. Thanks to Grandma he was very entertained playing with is new car, they played with blocks when Emily didnt feel to bad. Today most of us are okay I am still deciding if I am healthy or not, but Em is.



Check out his new ride

playing blocks

Sleeping Emily

Max racing his cars (can you guess he loves cars)

No comments:

Post a Comment