Friday, July 24, 2015

Water problems

Jason's Aunt Janet has been setting up Holly's room well she went in there recently and found water. I know how exciting right. I thought I fixed it at first turns out I did not! Don't get me wrong our water bill was going up and everything was crazy and we could not figure out why, but still did not realize we had a leak. This was not a normal leak, but one that was outside of our house it was in the line between our water meter and our house. Jason and I went outside to turn off the water to our house and I have never seen so many slugs in my entire life. It was disgusting we opened up the water meter and they were everywhere. Jason called his Dad and then the next morning Jason's dad dug a hole found and fixed our leak. Needless to say he was very much my hero. Before this point we were losing 864 gallons of water a day. I think that is why our water bill was so high. Everything is working now, Yay!
Papa explaining what he is doing
Kids Fascinated

No comments:

Post a Comment