Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Valentines Day

So I am a bad person, cause Valentine's Day was kind of bust for my kids, so Jason and I made up for it on Monday, we bought some half off chocolates and made sugar cookies. They were big fans of the cookies. I love watching my kids grow up it is crazy to see how much they have grown up.
Max is throwing fits like a champ still and is the pickiest eater on the planet, but he can also be so loveable.

Emily is growing up, she is making friends, making up games, and is becoming a real little kid. I think it is weird that she will be five here shortly.




Funny story side note: Max colored his ear blue the other day, I had to call my Mom and ask how do you get blue out of ears. I still have no idea how it happened, but his ear is no longer blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment