Thursday, March 3, 2016

Adjusting


We are adjusting to life right now. I am adjusting to being home, my kids are adjusting to not going to school, and we are all adjusting to baby Calvin being here.

First things first my baby boy is 10 pounds 9 ounces and loves food. He is sleeping fairly well at night, better then my other kids. His favorite person to play with him is Emily. He loves to be moving around, whether it is strapped to me, or someone holding him in the stroller or just bouncing in our bouncer. 
Hanging in the Swing

ugh life is tough when your a baby


Emily is getting ready for her birthday party. She is super jazzed about turning five because it means she starts Kindergarten soon. She misses school and all her friends, but she will head back in April. She like Calvin as long as he is not crying she helps get him dressed gets him a blanket and so many things I am grateful for her support.



Max is a funny boy. He loves cars and likes to pretend there his kids, or that they are the ingredients he is cooking with, or that the super heroes need them for some reason or another. He doesn't think his baby brother is very exciting yet he will give him hugs and kisses but that is about it. However, he did ask me if there was a baby in my belly. I told him No, and I asked why and he said he wanted a girl baby now. Got to love kids. 



Overall we have been trying to stay busy, we have been to the library and the park. We play outside and go on walks. I head back to work in April should be interesting.

Coloring some awesome pictures

Playing in puddles on our walk


playing candyland

making a stepping stone during nap time

painting it





No comments:

Post a Comment