Saturday, August 6, 2016

Day 2

Day 2 started off very similarily to the first we dropped Jason off, but then we headed to short pump tot he children's museum. However, with my master GPS and driving skills I put in the downtown address and did not realize it until I was on I64. Then I put in the right address, and we were headed in the right direction. However, still have direction challenges and could not figure out where it was. Turns out it was in the out door mall, but we parked somewhere I made the kids walk all the way there. It was easier to find that. As we left I turned the wrong way and of course got lost again. I love not knowing my direction. Then we rested in the Hotel room and then we swimming.

This center they a whole bunch of toys they could play with. Max loved the cars.

You placed stuff in the tubes and it shot out of the other hole it was way cool. 

Emily is Elsa and Max is protecting her.

Police officer

Just like Holly!


This games was like a smartboard on the ground he was playing soccer.

Future soybean farmers

shopping for produce

looking for milk


Fixing the car like Daddy


Cooking for the family


They were like ants, in an ant farm

Driving the tractor

Relaxing after a hard day.


No comments:

Post a Comment