Saturday, August 6, 2016

Day 4

After dropping Jason off, we drove back to Fredericksburg. Emily had Kindergarten round up, and Aunt Sandra was moving to Texas and we wanted to say good bye. However the trip down was awful. I hit traffic our van does not idle well and so well it died. About a quarter of a mile away from there I could drive normal. So I put on my flashers and tried to make my way to the shoulder and then to the exit. I called Jason's Dad crying. he started to come to my rescue, but before he could I was going. I was praying so much during that, Max and Emily were super patient (Calvin was crying) we missed Kindergarten round up, but I was so grateful because we were moving. I got back on I 95 and drove the rest of the way. While we got home I checked to make sure nothing was leaking and that everything was okay. I called Emily's school and asked if we could go to the later one they let us and off we went. After that we ate lunch and then went swimming. After swimming we said good bye to Aunt Sandra I know that Max already misses her especially when he swims. He still talk about her and Tom all the time. After that we picked Jason up and headed to dinner and the hotel.
She is such a big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment