Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hanging out Before School Starts

I have already started some meeting before school starts this year and I officially go back on Tuesday for Professional development and boy am I going to miss my children. So this week we did some family time we went to the library, hung out outside, went to Kings Dominion, and overall just tried to spend as much time together as possible. To help things out was the fact that it has been super nice all week perfect outdoor weather so that is exactly what we have been doing playing outside. I didn't take a lot of pictures this week, but it was fun. Emily loves to sing now outside all the time she sings and she even makes up her own songs now. Max hates crawling on different surfaces like cement or grass so he does this whole bear crawl thing. It just makes me laugh and it is so hard to do I even tried to do it. I hope you enjoy our pictures.
Loving the stroller

She tried a ride called Boo Hill....needless to say not a fan

Riding the Carousal for the first time...LOVED IT

Excited about his first ride at KD....he later regretted it

we sat here while she drove this car......5 times...should I be worried?

Is Emily done yet?

Excited about riding the train for the first time....He regretted this too

No comments:

Post a Comment