Sunday, August 25, 2013

It is Coming

This was very much BUSY BUSY BUSY. This was my first week back at school and it was hard trying to figure out everything works has definitely been overwhelming . Emily has made some new friends this week and did really well for our babysitter. Max is max he is so chill and loves when anyone gives him attention.
Yesterday Ammon and Ella came over to play and Emily had a blast with them she showed Ella her room read books, played with cars, and rode their bikes. I think it was awesome to watch all of them talk and interact. Ella had quite the fascination with Max which was funny. Emily, Ammon and Ella were playing catch with me anyways Emily and Ammon were both going after the ball and Ammon took her down (not on purpose) needless to say she has a huge gash on her leg. So now about every few minutes or when she gets in trouble. "My knee hurts". I love my kids. Overall week was good one more week before the students come to school. I have a class of 23 11 girls and 12 boys and I dunno if they are ready for me, but I am getting ready for them.

Hanging with Maxi

Aren't We the Cool Ones


No comments:

Post a Comment