Monday, June 23, 2014

Family Reunion




To put it simply I am a slacker so I did not take any pictures however thanks to Jason's Aunt Helen and a few other relatives I have some.
Friday was the start of it all Jason and I went over to his parents house and hung out that is when Emily met her "sister" Aurora. Needless to say she loves having kids her age near her. This was also the day Jason felt it was cool to go swimming with his phone. Emily and I also went to get pedicures with a few other relatives. Aurora was there to she picked out red nail polish and so Emily had to too, so they were nail polish twins.
Saturday was the big hoopla. We went out to the lake celebrated played eat and swam. It was really nice to get know some of Jason's extended family. Although because I am still me you will notice in these pictures that Emily is wearing Max's swimsuit and that is purely because I forgot hers and I figured it would be more socially acceptable to have Max naked then Emily.
Great Grandma and her Great Grandkids. If you notice both mine are crying go Kira!

My favorite thing about this picture is Max's face
In the top cornor is Emily and Maya, you can see the kids wore life jackets as well as that there was cool playground to play on


Emily was funny about the slip n slide instead of sliding she crawled to the end.
Sunday we all went our ward with Jason's Grandma who spoke. It was really nice we took up the entire back section, but still nice. After church we went to Jason's Aunt Helen's house ate some sandwiches and ice cream and socialized while the kids played. Jason was fascinated with her chickens and Max was so scared of their dog, but it was really nice to relax with everyone. 
Relaxing with the Family
Watching kids play, Max refused to go off the porch cause of the dogs
Emily and her cousins playing in the Chicken Coop

Overall we had a great family reunion I hope to be better about taking pictures at the one in Nevada however I doubt it. I also forgot to mention that we went to Kings Dominion on Monday as part of the trip, but that deserves its own post.

No comments:

Post a Comment