Monday, June 23, 2014

Update

To put this simply school is over, the last few weeks were hard, but fun. We did not a lot of fun things, I raced my class we played sharks vs minnows, overall just fun times bonding. I am really going to miss all those wonderful crazy kids.

Now to talk about my own crazy kids. This last week I had off it was weird I felt like I was in an episode of ground hogs day. We went to the library, we went swimming in our little pool, we went swimming at Grammy's we went to Kings Dominion, and then on Friday Jason's family reunion started. Overall just kind of busy. Max is getting so big and old he is asking for things all the time. Emily however is convinced he is still a baby and tells me no maxi can't do that he baby, I big girl I can do it. (I personally love her logic)
First Max had to help me Mow the Lawn
Emily Flying that airplane like a pro
Max not enjoying the ride  
Only comfortable place to sit in the house

No comments:

Post a Comment