Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Enemy


This is the that is right, a bee, a good ol. The first question is how many times can a bee sting? You think you know, well let me tell you my story then you will figure out the REAL answer. I decided to wear long pants to the Stars and Stripes Celebration. As we were walking away from the play ground i felt a short pain in my calf, I look to see what it was I could not see anything. Then I felt a stabbing pain on the side of my knee. I then sat down and begged Jason to look for a stinger or something, nothing I was wearing long pants how could it sting. Jason then asked me if I wanted to go to the bath room to see if all was alright, I told him no cause where could it be I pulled my pants all the way past my knee. Needless 5 minutes later I pull out my phone look at it, put it back in my pocket and you guessed the same pain I scream look down my pants look for the bee I still do not say it, I go the bathroom pull down my pants an there it was sitting there like he had not caused me large amounts of pain. how was I to kill it, take off my shoes in the port-a-potty. I grabbed my phone smooshed it and was stressed out. Needless to say this was the end result, of one of my stings the others look close to the same.
Right after it stung me

right after it stung me

24 hours later
To answer your question a bee can sting three times, and apparently is willing to fly up your pants, so much for pants being my saving grace. I am sore tired and hurt and annoyed. Of course Jason cannot stop making bee jokes. I cannot blame I mocked him for a week after he got stung.

No comments:

Post a Comment