Sunday, July 27, 2014

Our Week

This was week was fairly busy, we were Jason free until Tuesday so we spent a lot of time just being together. We went swimming we made pizza, we ran in the rain. This last week I realized something that  have never realized before I really do love my playing with my kids. They are funny, have personalities, and each like certain things and hate certain things. They are their own people. Especially in the car, they start singing the ABC's they start spitting then laughing, why are they spitting I have no idea. Overall it was a fun week, I am scared of the future and the starting of school I am going to miss Max and Emily.
Heading to church last sunday

Post nap Sunday he did not want to get up

neither did she

Swimming


Max was being Max, and reminded me of the Zach from Saved By the Bell he was singing bobobobobobob, but whenever I put the camera up he stopped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment