Sunday, July 20, 2014

Summer Days

We have been passing our summer days doing random sort of of things. Thy are fun, but mainly I try to entertain them as much as I try to entertain myself. It has been fun spending time with my kids all day. Do not get me wrong they stress me out too. Max manages to paint everything around him including me, but it is fun to watch him to do it.  However we just try to stay busy and have fun. My favorite thing is when Emily is putting stickers on Max, cause she pretends like they are band-aids. As she puts them she is like here is an owie, and he is an owie, then Max starts pointing places. I love it!
This is a video after I get tired of pushing them in the swings

Q-tip Painting

the masterpieces

sticker fun!

check out those arms

Float or sink?

note the sticker it happens almost everyday...float or sink cont

Emily working on her bike skills

The slide

we have to do it on our belly

Come on Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment