Sunday, July 20, 2014

Reunion

I am a slacker, but here it goes. I had a blast at the Brinkerhoff family reunion, It was filled with laughs, pukes, games and just fun. We were in the parade Emily was a lady bug, and Max was a farmer, Max refused to walk so Jason joined the parade, he was very festive so it worked out great. Emily had a great time hanging out with all of her cousins especially Leah she kept referring to her as her sister. Although they took a "nap" together one day and had a blast. I really enjoyed seeing her play with my sister's kids. Max had a ton of fun with the chickens, and dirt. He just loved being outside all the time. Jason ran the 5K I did not I was not feeling very well and he did amazing, he took the men's division. Emily was the one who awarded everyone their medal for finishing. Everyone else left on Saturday and my family got some one one time with Grandma and Grandpa B and my Mom. It was a good thing cause Monday and Tuesday Jason and Emily were both sick so it was nice not to have to fly with that. Overall it was a blast I am so glad we went.
This was on the flight over to Reno this was like midnight our time and Emily was just enjoying hersel

Future Farmer Brown

Getting ready to walk in the parade


Walking in the parade. Go America!

Jason Making sure Emily is still coming

The reward, Popsicle and 50 cents

Leah was a flower and Emily the lady bug they are like a month apart. I love watching them play together

Evan and Max and their Flag War

Riding Grandpa B's Lawn Mower

My Quilted Craft

Max and Grandma by the chicken coup

Playing in the plane..yes puke does go in the bag

Max's first sucker

Trying to keep them quiet on the plane ride home

Emily and Leah reading magazines together in Grandma B's chair

No comments:

Post a Comment