Sunday, August 10, 2014

Louisa County Fair


Louisa County fair is one of my favorite things to do it makes me think of all the fairs I went to growing up. We went with Nan and Paul and there kids which makes it more fun for everyone. We had a blast at it this year. Jason and I participated we sawed a piece of wood with the double saw that they do in competition, we both participated in the hay bale competition. Emily went to the tea party with the queen, and Max ran the toddler trot. Max was also able to hold a baby chick it was awesome, he loved every second of it. I can't believe how fast he growing up. They both got balloons, were able to see all the animals, watch some cloggers, play in the corn box, make a craft, get a balloon, and other things I cannot remember. It is just nice to spend some time with family and not stress out.

Hi, now check out those goats


Emily liked to keep her safe distance

Max up close and personal

Best day of his life...I feel I wish I would have had a picture of his face

Paul and Jason learning how to saw

Watching the cloggers

Jason's first place finish in hay bale competition

making a pretty frame
.

No comments:

Post a Comment