Sunday, August 10, 2014

update

Overall we are getting ready for school to start. We are making our last trips to King Dominion getting my classroom ready and all that wonderful stuff. I really love my kids and I am sad to be going back to school, but I am also excited to see what this year will bring. Right now my kids are helping me get ready for my students. Max is growing up he is starting to be a little braver at King's Dominion we floated in Lazy River, played in the wave pool, he is even going down the waterslide. He is starting to ride in the car, he rode in Lucy's tugboat, but still hates the swings. Emily is also getting better and braver and starting to go into things with more confidence. It is fun to see how much they have grown over the summer.
Hanging out 

Riding on the horse

Max showing Dad how it is done

No comments:

Post a Comment