Thursday, August 28, 2014

I am going to miss them

Just so we are aware I am going crazy thinking about leaving my kids everyday to go to work. This week was the first week where I have to be gone all week. So whenever I was home I took about a million pictures. Max lately has been obsessed with his stuffed bunny this magnetic bear Aunt Jeanine gave us, his penguin beanie baby, and cow baby. Everywhere he goes they go it is actually really frustrating sometimes. Max is almost two and he is talking pretty good he has foods he likes and foods he would rather not eat. His favorite dinner food by far is noodles and pizza. It is so fun to watch him Eat. Emily is becoming quite grown up she is doing so many more things on her own, she puts away her own laundry, she puts away her dish at dinner, she helps set the table. She loves to be helpful and love attention. On the flipped side of things when she is tired she is unbearable, she will scream and yell and do whatever she can to get you to cave. Then if all else fails she will tell you she is sick and cough. Got to love these kids. School starts Tuesday for me, Jason started on the 20th, so wish us both luck. 
Cheese


me and my baby girl

We play hit the ball with the shovel

I am amazed how many pictures of Emily I have with bread

Thank you people who are to lazy to move there stuff my kids are enjoying your old toys

weeee

Cheese

up and down and up and down
Juat

No comments:

Post a Comment