Sunday, September 21, 2014

Catch up

So I am a large slacker, but I am still just trying o get in the swing of things. School is going amazing, I love my class and I love my job. I am sad however everyday leaving my kids. I feel like I am missing out on so much. I know however that I am doing what I am supposed to be doing.
Max is growing crazy big, he talking counting, and excited to learn st uff (complete opposite of emily). He loves to color, and especially loves books.

Emily on the hand Emily loves Grammy school. She is always excited to go and often demands that Jason leave early.


Other than that not up too much, just getting it what family time I can between mine and jason's schedule it sure is hard.
Brushing Daddy's Hair with a key

making lego hats

playing catch

annoyed I am taking a picture

Getting her nails done by Holly




No comments:

Post a Comment